Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Quilly finds the whiskey and ends up hurt

We found our Elf on the Shelf, Sir Messy Quills Esquire, aka "Quilly," in some funny situations this season, like roasting a marshmallow over a candle or out on a date with Elsa from Frozen, but this one particularly stands out in memory, possibly because it is one of the few I thought to record with my camera. He found my whiskey! At one point in the day, with no ill-intent from me (because I too have been known take an occasional nip from the bottle), I accidentally closed the cupboard door on him. The next morning, he appeared in a Magnatile wheelchair with TWO BROKEN LEGS. I felt so bad for the little dude. But he recovered quickly after that and doesn't seem to hold anything against me.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP