Monday, December 30, 2019

Christmas morning 2019

We had an exciting Christmas morning! So exciting that I forgot to turn on the microphone to my camera right away. Thus, the first part of my video is silent. I added the sound effect of a projector whirring so that it would remind me of watching the old Super 8 films my dad used to shoot on Christmas mornings in the 1980s.


As usual, it was difficult to decide when to stop shooting video and switch to still photographs because I wanted both. Maybe we need to do a two camera set-up next year?

Here are the kids opening up the Nintendo Switch:




Omri gets a new hat:


Another Land of Stories book:


Grandma Linda was also there, just not pictured:


Dissecting a Treasure X alien:



Video gamers:


Mario Kart is a lot of fun and we have enough controllers for all four of us to play at once:


Next, we head north for more Christmas!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP