Sunday, December 31, 2023

Christmas in the northland, part 2

Then we drove west for a night at my father-in-law's and a night with R's full side of the family at a hotel in Bemidji. I'm really glad I managed to get this photo of the group (with everybody's eyes open)!


Opening gifts at Mike's:


These two guys with their long hair...


... and their love of video games.


She looks like she's at a resort in the Caribbean. Nope, that's frozen Lake Bemidji:


These two are so cute together!
 

And that's about all I have from the visit because it took a sharp turn when people started dropping like flies with a stomach bug and we had to rush home so we wouldn't get sick during the four-hour drive. It hit us that night :-(.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP