Saturday, December 30, 2023

Christmas in the northland, part 1

We went up to my parents' house on Christmas Eve. Katie and Elise couldn't make it due to illness, so this was the closest we could get to a shot of the full clan:

 

My brother's young kids kind of stole the show, ending up in many of my photos. I'm just including a few here.



More gifts!



Mason plays the cotton ball game:


Adelyn first Christmas, with her grandparents:


Omri took advantage of the lack of attention to fit in some extra game time:


Mason doing his best Macaulay Culkin impression?


I enjoyed seeing Veronica with her little cousins.


She is so good with them, and they seem drawn to her:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP