Friday, December 22, 2023

Solstice Festival 2023

I remembered to bring my zoom lens... I only forgot to bring the adapter that would allow me to use it. This is a really bad video of some nice performing by the kids. It starts out with Omri reading a line to a room full of people, followed by some singing (by both kids) and flute playing (just V).




V also had a stand set up where she was selling jars of coffee to raise money for an upcoming trip to Washington D.C.


All of the coffee was generously donated by The Anchor Coffee House in White Bear Lake. Show them some support the next time you are in town!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP