Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Minnesota State Fair 2023

We made it to the State Fair again this summer, although I missed the first half of the outing due to a work meeting.

 

I missed our annual cookie breakfast :-( and have limited photos from the day.



Luckily R did a great job of taking over for me. The rest of these photos were taken by her.






Cooling off:


Okay, this selfie is kind of fun. We are with Jill, a friend of my mother-in-law's who acted in Twin Peaks. She played a waitress in a few scenes, including this famous one. She is also married to a writer/producer of the show (Bob Engels) and is friends with none other than David Lynch! She gave me some exclusive info on what the director has (and has not) been working on.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP