Thursday, September 7, 2023

Legally Blonde

Veronica attended a two-week camp at Ashland Productions in August that culminated in three performances of Legally Blonde Jr. She played a law student named Enid. There is a pretty strict no-photo policy (by the theater during the show and by Veronica afterwards), so I don't have a lot to show for it. 


I do have a full video recording of the show, provided by the theater group, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to post that either. Here are a few stills from the video (V is in the lower right):


Dancing in the front/right:


I think you can find her in this one:


Her character is introducing herself here:


That's her with the perm in front:


Taking her bow:


Post-show on the deck:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP