Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Alaska trip, part 0: tease

Greetings! We have returned from a week in Alaska (and one night in Seattle... and one night in an airport / on a jet). It was a pretty major trip, during which I took 1100 photos with my camera and a few hundred more with my iPhone. It is a lot to sort through, but I am planning to put up some blog posts in the next couple of weeks as I make progress with the editing and after I decide on the best way to present a subset of the photos without boring my audience too badly. Stay tuned and I will do my best to show the rugged, natural beauty of Alaska and a group of us enjoying it.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP