Sunday, June 25, 2023

Taylor Swift show

Taylor Swift was without a doubt the hot ticket in the Twin Cities this weekend. "Concert of the century," people were saying. I would have loved to have been there myself, but I had to settle for dropping off and picking up the ladies at the stadium. They got some last-minute tickets during a few intense minutes after work on Friday and ended up with decent seats.... but who am I kidding, there wasn't much sitting involved during the 3+ hour performance.


Really glad V got to experience a memorable first stadium show.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP