Thursday, June 1, 2023

Frozen Jr.

I can't even tell you how exciting it was to see Veronica perform as Hans in Ashland Production's Frozen Jr. musical. I saw the show three times and was really impressed with the scale of the production and V's talent as a singer/actor. There was just a lot of great energy all around. Thanks to everybody who came out to watch!

All photos here are by Kara Salava Photography.



"Love is an Open Door" was her big singing/dancing duet with the character of Anna:



She had a commanding presence on the stage after her character takes an evil turn:



The entire cast and crew:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP