Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Valley Fair 2023

We made it to Valley Fair earlier this month for a fun kick-off to summer! We were wearing flip-flops because we knew we'd be getting wet. It was a really hot day.



V and I went on this very tall swing ride, which was scarier than I expected!


Omri conquered his fears by going on the infamous Corkscrew for the first time.


From the Ferris Wheel:


Not pictured, but R and I tried Steel Venom. I'm not even sure how to describe it (part rollercoaster, part free-fall?). It was wild!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP