Saturday, August 24, 2019

Their own Mary Poppins

Rachel was the kids' nanny this summer. I think we will all miss having her around.


Their motto was "3, 2, 1 let's have fun!":


The "Gup Wall" in Omri's room (gups are vehicles in Octonauts):


Closer up on the Gup-H:


Rachel helped Omri write and illustrate some stories:


The kids and I had so much fun crafting stuff together last summer, so I was glad to see Rachel continued with the artistic exploration. These photos just scratch the surface of documenting their creations together (I may add more to this post as I come across them).




0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP