Thursday, August 1, 2019

Soccer season ends

That's a wrap on Omri's first soccer season!


He looked like he had a lot of fun on the field.


I was proud of my guy for trying something new and for working hard at it.


Sometimes he was more interested in making connections with his teammates--I laughed the time he hung back and chatted with the goalie while the game was going on--but that is important too.


I'm excited for him to try it again next year!


iPhone shot from a different night:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP