Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Tri #3

Congrats to R on another successful finish at the YWCA Women's Triathlon!


We're very proud of her.


She was able to use the new bike she won a couple of weeks ago:


The kids were very supportive of their mom:


I'm disappointed with my photos this year... I need more practice with the continuous auto-focus function on my new camera.


With a friend/coworker after the race:


We also supported our friend Maris who did the super-sprint version of the race:


Maris, ready for the swim:


The whole thing was very inspiring... Veronica is talking about participating one year (the minimum age is 11).

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP