Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Duluth Airshow

Omri and I attended the Duluth Airshow with my dad. I didn't bring my big camera, so I only have a few iPhone snaps plus some 35mm shots that have not yet been developed.

The show was cool! Highlights were the unbelievable F-35, the jet-powered truck, and of course the Blue Angels.


Ready for take-off:


Looking to the sky with Grandpa:


Stunt plane:


Really big snow-cone:


Pretty excited about his new model airplane:


I get nervous watching stuff like this:


Photo by my dad:


And then we met up with Grandma for dinner afterwards. It was a fun day! I wish I would have taken more photos.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP