Thursday, July 25, 2019

Winnipeg Folk Fest 2019

Well, I hope I didn't build these photos up too much. They were taken with my old camera because I didn't want to expose my new one to the elements, and it was a little difficult to take that step backward. I did carry around a large and very expensive lens all weekend in order to get some close-ups of the performers. I'll mix in a few of those with the family photos.

Poor Veronica:


Omri seems concerned about a possible rain storm:


The main stage, Thursday evening:


Death Cab for Cutie:


Gnome hunters (hey, that could be the name for a band):


Lunch at the hammocks:



Gustavo, performing the same show he did four years ago... the kids love him!


Johnathan Rice:


R got a #1 tarp ticket, allowing us to get close to the stage for Friday night!


The Devil Makes Three:



Tarp time:


Jason Mraz:


Beautiful night on the prairie:


The green cat:


I thought Death played chess, not Crazy 8s.


The Cactus Blossoms:


This is the Kit:


Snail Mail:


A moment of sibling love?


Taking advantage of the new Instagram-friendly sign:


Two tired kids:


Omri grew wings:


Back at the camp site early on Saturday night, with cheese balls:


Next morning with Grandma:


This hamster face paint creeps me out:


Not one of our kids... I just like the sign:


Really long kite:


Gathering at the gnome home:


Danny Michel:


Down time:


Veronica with her wand from Grandma:


Omri got one too:



Kathleen Edwards:


Tio Mauro and Tia Chelsea:


Ready for Kacie Musgraves!



Kacie Musgraves' performance during the golden hour (her Grammy winning album is called Golden Hour) was a highlight of the festival for me:



'Twas a good fest!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP