Tuesday, July 1, 2025

Billy Corgan and the Machines of God

We were in Colorado through the weekend but made it back in time for a concert at the Varsity Theater in Minneapolis on Sunday night. I have a long and storied history of listening to Billy that goes right up to the present day, so this show of deep cuts in an intimate venue was a thrill! Thank you to R for joining me.


I have a few video clips too, but you can find better ones on YouTube.

Colorado photos are coming...

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP