Monday, June 23, 2025

Dorian middle school music camp

Veronica attended a music camp at Luther College (in Iowa) last week. She did a lot of singing over the week and somehow memorized the lyrics and melodies to nine songs. The rest of us drove down to pick her up and were treated to a concert full of talented kids.


This is the chamber choir:


And this is the full ensemble (good luck finding V in there):


It's a nice campus. We were able to try out the cafeteria, and I grabbed this photo in the quad.


Here are a couple of clips taken with my iPhone, starting an Amish buggy sighting on the drive down:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP