Thursday, July 17, 2025

Taco night

Avalanche Ranch has this great communal outdoor space where we had a group dinner of tacos and other fixings.



Since we had everyone together, we also took the group photo. (I had to borrow a tripod, and it was missing a screw. To keep the camera from tilting down, I had to shove most of a deck of cards between the moving parts. I am thankful I still got the shot!)


The back of our matching t-shirts, beautifully designed by Kate S:


The Rak siblings, with Nathan filling in for his dad:


And now an assortment of photos of attendees....













0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP