Thursday, August 29, 2024

Waking World

I showed this new short film to an audience at our church last weekend and also put it up on Facebook. I wanted to share it here too, in case you missed it.


It is a project that came together quickly in the spring of this year (it was finished in May). The script was inspired by some real-life conversations with Veronica. At the rate she is growing up, I realized if we didn't shoot it right away, it would never get made.

It is meant to showcase V's wide range of acting ability with hopes of getting her work in commercials and/or more professional short films. It is also a document of our current ages and a glimpse at what we are going through, which, from what I have received as feedback on the film, is not totally unique.

Music is of critical importance to this short. All of it was provided by friends of mine.

I only work on something as personal and meaningful as this every few years, so don't miss this one.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP