Sunday, August 25, 2024

Family reunion in Gilbert

Just a few shots from the family reunion held in Gilbert, MN last weekend...

Wish I could get another chance at arranging folks in this group photo, but it is what it is:
 

Lots of history:


The master of ceremonies:


Omri helped represent the youngest generation. Veronica was performing in her final weekend of SpongeBob and could not attend.


The reformed EmpyGym played, minus my cousin Matt who had some car trouble on the way up.



Trevor on lead guitar:


The older generation:


It was held at the Dugout Bar on the main drag, which worked out pretty well.


Trev's family:


Ryan's family:


My mom and dad:


It was nice of them to organize this (along with my aunts and uncles)!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP