Monday, August 5, 2024

CC2: Pickled

You may have seen parts of this one before, as some of it dates back to 2016. I had stopped my subscription to Adobe Premiere Pro for a few years and recently started a fresh trial of it, giving me the opportunity to revisit some open projects, including this goofy Cottage Cheese entry. The music (written and recorded by my friend Jonah) is probably the best part of it, not to mention a cute little Veronica and quick cameo from a short-haired Omri, so I am glad this is finally seeing the light of day.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP