Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Winnipeg Folk Fest 2024 - iPhone edition

I did not bring my big camera to Folk Fest this year. I definitely missed having it -- for better shots of the family and for capturing musicians on stage -- but it was so nice to not have to lug it around or worry about it getting wet. (It was also against the policy of the festival for me to bring it in.) 

I did, however, bring my film camera with which I took exactly 36 shots. I hope to post some of those within a week or two, after development. The ones below are iPhone only.


It was a fun year at the fest!


We had good tarp spots on Friday and Saturday.



Ready for another day outside... It was the hottest weather we've had at the festival in a while, nearing 90 degrees on Friday and Saturday, I think.


There's one of my sweet boy's face:


Veronica and I met Anais Mitchell who is wrote/developed the Hadestown musical that Veronica saw on Broadway in February. She was performing with her band Bonnie Light Horsemen at the festival.


Little Alice was the cutest baby there:


Daily trips to the beach were a must this year.



Good representation from R's side of the family this year. Ezra was at the festival but not in the photo. Our friend Ben and his son are also missing.



Alice developed a love of the cheese ball:


We ended up with the same exact campsite two years in a row. Veronica had her own space in our old tent.


R handled the tarp shuffle in the rain on Saturday morning while I had a cup of coffee in the tent (with a sleeping Omri):


Alice loves watching her big girl cousin:


These guys got along pretty well this year!


Malt stop:


Just a few video clips to share some of the Folk Fest vibe:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP