Monday, July 8, 2024

The big G and other 4th of July fun on the Range

We went up to the Range after work on Wednesday and made it in time for the 3rd of July parade. My dad reconstructed the Gilbert gym floor "G" to use in a float for his and my mom's 55th class reunion.

 

My dad handing out necklaces to parade-goers:


There's the G in action:


Mr. Freezes during the parade:


The Eveleth Clown Band:


Snowmobile see-saw:


Our first full family photo:


Tyler and Veronica on the tube:


Omri jumps in:


The water was chilly but felt good. We lucked out with the weather this year!


My newest niece on the go:


This kinetic sandbox is a rite of passage:


Girl talk:


It was great seeing family and enjoying the lake. Thank you to my parents for hosting!


A little off topic, but here is a preview of my gallery of the latest school to crumble on the Range (this is the one where I attended high school). I went on a photo walk Thursday morning and captured what I could of the ruins.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP