Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Junie B. Jones Jr.

Wow, what a fun musical that was! In some ways this was a more impressive production than even Frozen Jr. The kids worked so hard! Their singing and dancing were amazing. Veronica played the part of a first grader named Bobby Jean Piper. One highlight was when she had to hop up on a table and sing/dance a little solo from there (I was nervous for her each of the four times I saw the play). I wish there was a recording and/or stills from it available; I believe they were captured, but Ashland doesn't yet have the rights to sell them to parents. If that ever changes, I will be sure to post!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP