Monday, November 6, 2023

Halloween 2023

Here's my Halloween photo dump for the year. It was a cold one!

The house down the street makes our neighborhood a Halloween destination:
 

We projected The Blob and The Nightmare Before Christmas onto our garage door this year.


Omri went as a Hogwarts student. Here he is with his friend, Sonic the Hedgehog:


V was not up trick-or-treating, so she hung out by the fire and helped hand out candy for part of the night. Some friends also stopped by:


I went as Donnie Darko this year (I wanted to try to recreate the still from the movie below, but I only had time for a quick selfie):


I also recorded myself playing a popular tune from the movie's soundtrack:


Omri and Wes, exchanging candy and Pokémon cards:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP