Wednesday, July 19, 2023

iPhone shots from Folk Fest 2023

Okay, so here is the iPhone version of the trip. You may have seen some of these on Instagram already, but I like to include them here too for completion and to reach the additional audience.


Here we are at the tarp on the first, rainy night (minus Veronica and Ezra, who were out wandering):


View of the stage:


Wish I would have captured this scene with my big camera, but my phone was, as usual, more readily available:


Gotta bring the cheese balls:


Lennon in the hammock:


There were no whale tails being sold this year, so churros were the daily fried bread of choice:


Glad these two long-haired guys got along so well (for two-thirds of the trip anyway):


Pre-show run on the tarps:


Watching The War on Drugs show:


Family selfie by R (and proof I was there):


That's it for this year. Now that the kids are older and COVID is over, I have a feeling we'll be returning more regularly.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP