Sunday, September 12, 2021

Omri turns 7

Omri brings so much joy into our lives. I'm happy and proud to see him turn 7!


After school he video chatted and opened a few gifts.


Star Wars folded flyers... we have some projects to work on:


We had his favorite dinner (chicken nuggets) at home, along with a cupcake:


Time to open some gifts:


Omri got an Amazon Echo and Glow (a voice controlled lamp):


Some Pokémon cards from Veronica:


And the big Treasure X tomb:


This was pretty exciting!




Real gold-dipped treasure on the crown!


I also took a quick video, but it didn't turn out great because I was attempting to take photos at the same time:


Up next... Omri's birthday party!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP