Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Camp Du Nord 2021, part 2

These first few were taken out on Blueberry Island. Omri and I kayaked there near sunset. It was a gorgeous evening!

 



Log rolling:


This was the afternoon of the family triathlon, and I think we were just in the mood for running:


Time for an ice cream sandwich:


R and I took a long paddle one morning while the kids were at Age Groups:


There was a short hike too. We took in the view and then raced back to pickup the kids on time:


Omri ate a lot of ice cream sandwiches:


And we took a lot of hikes:


Putting a Band-aid on the owie:


The sauna was great. We did about four rounds of heating up and jumping in the lake.


Dinner on our back porch:


I took a few photos on my film camera too that may appear on the blog eventually, but this otherwise wraps up my coverage of another fun year at Du Nord.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP