Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Pumpkin carving 2022

How wonderful was it to have warm enough weather to be able to carve pumpkins outside comfortably? Grandpa R was with us too.







V's Jack Skellington handywork:


R's Sally (to pair with Jack Skellington):


My goal for future carvings is to pick out the most deformed pumpkin I can find and build off of that. This one had a natural backward lean, so I added to the droop:


This pumpkin perfectly fits within Omri's style. It looks like one of his drawings. I love it!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP