Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Dollhouse in Despair

You may have already seen my post on Facebook about this, but I wanted to mention it here too. I had a photo accepted into the Minnesota State Fair this year for the first time since 2016 (despite having tried every year since). I'm honestly surprised it got in--I picked the photo to submit because I happened to have it already printed for my exhibition at our church last year. Also to my surprise, somebody appears to have purchased it?!? Don't get too excited; I wasn't asking for much.

Anyway, we attended the fair today, so I'll be posting some family photos from our visit soon. I also have a ton of photos from our latest trip to Camp Du Nord that I need to sort through.



Here's a closer look:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP