Friday, October 4, 2019

Busy October

Sorry for the slow week on the blog. This whole month may be a little slow on personal photo output because I am 1) working on a new short film, 2) shooting one or two family photo sessions each weekend, and 3) switching to a new team/project at work.

I'm the most excited about #1. The cast and crew are shown below. We shot the two most critical scenes last Sunday, but we're only about half way done.


Family-wise, the big upcoming event is Veronica's birthday. You can still expect full coverage of that.

I hope all is well with you!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP