Thursday, May 30, 2019

More from Memorial weekend

Fun times with this crew up north last weekend:


These kids sure like to fish:


Omri enjoyed the boat ride!


Talking tree house plans with Grandpa:


Happy 8th birthday, Tyler!


Hot tubbing:


The sunnies weren't biting (much), but that didn't stop the kids from trying:


For the record, we did not make it into the lake this year. It was just too cold! Veronica's hair is wet from the hot tub:


Blowing bubbles?


Time for a warm up:


I also got out on a few interesting photo walks while we were up there. I'll be posting some results on my MLMM Instagram and waiting until I finish up a roll of film for some others.

It was a good weekend! Thanks again to my parents for hosting.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP