Thursday, July 23, 2026

My dad turns 75

We went up north for a night to celebrate my dad's birthday and to enjoy some time on the lake.



My younger brother was there with his family too. Here Omri is taking a tube ride with his cousin Mason:


Trevor on the rope swing (not pictured: Omri, Veronica, R, and Heather):


Ladies on the pontoon:


"Deep sea swimming" off the boat:



Adelyn got in too!


If you can't tell, she's into Frozen (and following around her big brother):


Badminton was a hit:


My mom also turned 75 (in February), so we were celebrating her too. A big Thank You to her for feeding this group of people!


It's not easy to get away for a weekend anymore, so I'm really glad we were able to get up there. Happy birthday, mom and dad!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP