Sunday, August 3, 2025

Summer band

I was proud of my buddy for joining the summer band program put on by the school district. He met for practice with his fellow percussionists four days a week during the month of July.


They performed on a stage at Valley Fair last Friday and were able to enjoy the park during the afternoon. The night before that, they held a concert at Mounds View high school for families.


It was a big group and Omri was in the back row.
 

And here's a sample of the music they performed:


Way to go, bud!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP