Saturday, May 17, 2025

Raia turns 45

In some ways, 2025 feels like a do-over of 2020, this time without the pandemic. Back then, we celebrated our 15th anniversary at home and were forced to cancel R's 40th birthday party. Five years later, we were able to celebrate our marriage with a vacation and R's birthday with a terrific group of friends by hosting a cocktail party at our neighborhood restaurant, Churchill St.


There was also wine and "substantial appetizers" (not pictured):


Glasses shaped like the number 45:


Book club ladies:


Friends from church:


UST friends (some former roommates):


Not all of R's friends could be classified in groups and there was some overlap between them. I also missed capturing photos of a few guests who had to run off to other events. It's a busy time of the year, but we had a pretty good turnout overall.




Linda drove three hours to be here!


I'll be honest, it's a little frazzling for me to host a party like this! But I honestly had a good time and was glad for the chance to celebrate R.


We had a piece of cake at home with the kids afterwards, although I somehow neglected to get them in a photo! #dadfail. Veronica was kind enough to babysit the kids of other party goers at our house. She did a good job making pizzas and sharing some Taylor Swift with the girls. Omri had his friend Cliff over for video games and guy talk.


It was an all-around great night at the end of a crazy week. Once again, happy birthday to my lovely wife!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Labels

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP