Friday, September 20, 2024

We made a boat

... a pirate ship, to be more specific.


This was a fun little project that Omri and I worked on together when he needed a boat for some battles between action figures.


I love having creative projects to work on with this kid.


By the way, we are looking for a home for the big "cardboard racetrack" we spent many hours building. It will be difficult for me to part with, so I'd like to give it to somebody who will love it as much as we do. I took some photos/video of it as well and will be posting sometime soon.
 

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP