Friday, May 31, 2024

Memorial Day weekend 2024

We went up north for a night to visit my parents and brother's family and spend some time on the lake.


It was also my nephew Tyler's birthday, so we were able to celebrate with him.


He had a good laugh over the trouble he had blowing out the candles:


The kid likes fishing!


Omri really enjoyed playing pickleball on the driveway:


The weather was decent:


Both kids made it into the 58-degree lake, albeit briefly:


Omri took a slower approach to get in, but he floated for 10 Mississippis!


I got out for a brief photo walk in Gilbert on Saturday morning. I took some film photos that I am excited to develop, plus the bottom shot you see here (with my digital camera):

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP