Thursday, May 23, 2024

Finding Nemo Jr, part 1

Veronica continues to impress with her musical theater performances. There were some audio issues on opening night that disappointed me, but after two more viewings I was really sold!


All photos here are by Kara Salava Photography.


Coral is Nemo's mom, who dies in the first five minutes of the play...


... But it's a great part for those five minutes!


She was also uncredited as a shark:


Here she is as a grouper:


She ended up being on stage a lot as a part of the ensemble. What a great experience for her and so much fun for her to bond with these other talented kids!


This is only part 1 of our Finding Nemo coverage because I hope to post some video clips soon...

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP