Monday, September 12, 2022

Omri's 8th birthday

I am not caught up with posting on recent events, but I am going to jump ahead for now to Omri's birthday weekend.

Here he is showing off his new Minecraft sword...



... that converts into a pickaxe:


Speaking of Minecraft, he got an awesome Minecraft Lego set:


He couldn't wait to start building:


A few more gifts were opened outside:


Looking forward to playing more catch with this guy now that he has the right-sized glove:


Then there was his birthday party... I can see Omri makes a really great friend. People like being around him, and he does a really good job of making sure nobody feels left out.


For some reason, he drank a bottle of water throughout the entirety of us singing the birthday song to him.
 

I'm always relieved when I get a good shot of the kids blowing out their candles every year:


Here's what the cool big sister did during the party:


More gifts:




Cliff 'n' Dan:
 

The party took place at InnerActive, an indoor playground. I didn't get many good shots here under the circumstances (low light, kids moving at high speeds, other parents to visit with, dealing with the party room not being available when it was supposed to be, etc).


Fort building materials:


The most fun feature is probably this giant jumping pillow (I had fun jumping on it a bit myself):


As hectic as it was, I'd say it was a successful party. I think Omri had a good time! Happy birthday again to the best boy ever!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP