Friday, September 2, 2022

Camp Du Nord 2022 - part 1

There was a lot of rain during our week at Du Nord this year. While it didn't stop us from having a great time, it did stop me from bringing my big camera outdoors much. Here's what I got on my Canon. I'll save my iPhone shots for the next post.


Omri became quite the expert at making bubbles:



We saw some fantastic sunsets.


And enjoyed all the time outdoors.


Extremely talented and fun counselors:


Momri on the beach:


Playing Exploding Kittens with friends on a rainy afternoon:


S'mores night:


As usual, Omri prefers his unroasted:


We stayed in the Totem cabin, which is the same one we stayed in two years ago. It's a great spot right on the lake...


... although not as close to the lake as our neighbors:


Stay tuned for more.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP