Saturday, April 30, 2022

17 years

R and I celebrated 17 years of marriage this weekend. You've seen photos from our Alabama wedding before, but these are from the reception held for extended family and friends in Minnesota about a month after that. They are extra special because 1) they were shot on film and 2) they were taken by R's uncle Roger who owned a photography business with his wife, Beckie, at the time. Aunt Beckie died of cancer last week, so it seems appropriate to post these. We have fond memories of visiting Roger and Beckie's lake cabin in the summers. She will be missed.

  

They feel a little bit our wedding photos from an alternate universe, but I love having them.



Great capture here with my grandparents (including long-time blog reader, Grandma Krezel):

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP