Saturday, June 29, 2024

South Dakota: wrap-up

A few odds and ends to wrap up coverage of our trip...

We hiked to this creek, took a dip, and jumped off some of the rocks. Omri thought he may have found gold.


This root beer man tossed back his first sarsaparilla at dinner one night:


Veronica and R spent an afternoon horseback riding (this photo was taken by a pro at the ranch):


We stayed in this little cabin just outside of the town of Keystone:


Keystone is a fun, touristy town (I took some better photos of it with my film camera that I haven't had developed yet). 


If we'd had a little more time, we may have taken a ride on this steam engine:


This is a good ice cream place in town:


Here's the video I mentioned earlier, just compiling some clips from the whole trip, including jumping off those rocks into the water:


The best part of the trip was just spending time with family. These kids are so much fun to hang out with and such super good sports!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP