Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Lamb of God highlights from 2022

This is the longer version of a video I spent the last year working on for the Minnesota Saints Chorale & Orchestra (a shorter version was posted on Facebook). This one is more of a highlight reel from the 2022 concert. It has a slower build, which I fear might lose people's attention, but it includes a little more drama in the middle that I miss in the shorter promo.

I recorded all the audio and video with a single camera in an intense couple of hours, relying heavily on instinct. The editing afterwards was a slow process in part because I had to learn some new editing software (a downgrade from the professional edition I used previously) and because I made a point to avoid repeating any ideas I used the last time I made one of these. Putting something together like this is a huge, open-ended puzzle. I love and strongly dislike working on them.

But I finished it on time. This year, the whole family is going to attend the concert, while I limit myself to still photos only. I am not ready to take on another video challenge like this again anytime soon.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP