Thursday, June 9, 2022

What the guys did over Memorial Day weekend

Looked at a mine pit that is filled in with water:


Spent three hours touring a school that recently closed (I took bunch more photos of the place and am putting together a gallery):






Hung around Grandma & Grandpa's house:


Went to a park:



Played Parcheesi (and a bunch of Uno):


Drove over to Hibbing early Monday morning to take a photo walk but mostly just ran into a major rainstorm:


Attended the Memorial Day service in Gilbert:


My dad and I also went to see the new Top Gun movie. It was a fun weekend. Up next, we'll see what the ladies of the house were up to.

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP