Sunday, October 18, 2020

Creating

This has probably been the most quiet the blog has been since it started. There are more posts coming, I promise! I have been busy creatively on a multitude of projects and it's been very satisfying, but in the process I've had to give up documenting my family life a bit.


These photos may be a bit of topic for the blog, but I wanted to share some shots of me directing my new short film (yeah, the same one I was directing last October). We have officially finished filming now, although there's still a lot more to do before I call this thing complete. (And before I even get back to working on it, I need to finish editing a music video by an Australian singer-songwriter.)

These were taken by the film's cinematographer, Louis:

 



And this one was taken by one of our extras, Thom:

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP