Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Whirlwind wedding weekend

Hey everyone. Taking photos of Trevor and Heather's wedding was not my priority. In fact, I didn't even have my phone on me for much of it, let alone my big camera. But here are a few snippets I managed to pull together. I credited other photographers where applicable.

The couple at their rehearsal dinner:


Adding their parents into the mix:


R and I got out for a walk the morning of the wedding. Duluth is a scenic spot!




The ring bearers:


Flower girls with grandma:


Beautiful!


Dealing with a poorly-timed ruptured Achilles tendon:


Grandpa with grandsons:


These kids clean up well (photo by R):


Playing some cards while we wait:


All dressed up and nowhere to go. Give them the iPhones:


Ready for the big ceremony:


Dropping petals (photo by R):


Married! (photo by R)


I regret not trying harder to get a decent Christmas card photo... It's not every day we look this good. (Photo by my dad)


I don't know who took this one, but I like it a lot! (Update: photo by Linda)


The view from the head table:


Bride and groom with V:


Photo by Gloria:


The live music was a nice touch:


The groom on guitar!



Fun to see the kids dancing (while it lasted):


Omri on the floor!


Grandpa gives V a twirl:



Some of these are borderline too blurry to post, but I can't resist:


Can't leave out Trevor dancing with Panda:


The next morning:


You can't go to Lake Superior without skipping some rocks:


Nice day:



Hey, they have long French fries here!


It really was an awesome weekend. Congrats again to my little brother and his wife!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP