Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Anniversary in Duluth

R and I dropped the kids off at Grandma and Grandpa's and spent 27 hours together in Duluth. It was delightful!


We stayed at the South Pier Inn, located right next to the aerial lift bridge.


We had at a drink and appetizer at Fitger's, dinner at New Scenic Cafe up the shore, and a nightcap at Vikre Distillery. Brunch the next morning was at Chester Creek Cafe.


We also jogged/walked a bunch, giving us the chance to scope out the area prior to my brother's wedding happening in the fall.


Interesting landscape along the water:


A stop at Enger Tower on the way out of town:


Really fun weekend. We missed the kids a little but managed okay :-). Thank you to my parents for watching them!

0 comments:

About

Hello, family and friends. I started this blog to post photos and video of our little girl and little boy. If you are interested in having any of these printed, let me know and I can send you some higher resolution images. Thanks for visiting!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter

Back to TOP